Friday, November 20, 2009

Just Breathe Already!

Today... well, today was a very much anticipated day since this past summer. It's no where near anticiapting the (dun-dun-dun-dun) walk-down-the-aisle and DEFINITELY, no where near my daughter's birth. But dang... it's pretty close up there. Here goes. I'm confessing to something. Don't judge me. I don't judge you. Ok.... (deep breath in)... I'm a Twilight Mom (deep breath out). There! I've said it and there's no turning back. You've now been officially sucked (no pun intended) into my Twilight world.

Oh man!! Were we two giddy women, acting like school girls! My bestie and I watched the 10:00 a.m. showing of New Moon and gratefully so because there were no screaming teeny-bops to muffle out the dialouge of the oh-so great movie. It was us and other fellow Twihards and Twi-Moms. To top it off, we sat in a section where there wasn't a row behind us and the only people around us was an elderly couple sitting in front of us. Pure bliss!

It was so tempting to let out a scream or shrill of happiness to show my bug-eye wonderment, but I refrained. The tears, sighs, and gasps however, were not so easily detained. My poor BFF had to endure my sound effects and I guess, so did that couple. Hopefully, through their wise years, the elderly couple in front of us has had enough practice with patience to not mind the crazy lady behind them. So much better than the first one and was a great depictment of the novel.

I can't wait for the thrid one to come out, Eclipse. June 30th, 2010 is already set on my calendar and my BFF is putting in for it at work. Yes, way in advance, but hey, that's how we rollll! And yes, we will watch it again. And again. And again. Buy the DVD and watch it again. And again. Well, you get the picture. Click. Snap. And develop that cause it's gonna be oh-so purtay!



When we got home, cause you know I had to have her spend the night and have a slumber party together to watch the first Twilight... Twilight, I had to break open Breaking Dawn to get it out of my system. Otherwise, the anticipation for the Eclipse would much TOO great to handle and who would deal with the blunt end of that stick? No other than my hubby. So to spare him the unnecessary details and comparisons to Edward, Bella, Jacob and the rest of the bunch, I'm reading my fave out of the 4 while listening to the New Moon soundtrack.


So there you have it... I've confessed.

And in case you're wondering (fellow Twilighters), I'm on TEAM EDWARD!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!