Wednesday, February 3, 2010

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Check this out peeps! I've just given birth to my second baby and married my second hubby!

Come now, people. Calm down! I would never do this to Jorge or have a miraculous birth. But now, thanks to the super-colossal awesomeness of Lauren @ Details Beyond Design, I now have an official (ROCKING) logo! Before I unveil her masterpiece, let me give you a little synopsis of how fabulous this woman is.

Lauren, exudes beauty and grace like that of a movie star from the 50's. The elegancy & obscure sultriness of Vivien Leigh. The quirkiness and innocent beauty of Natalie Wood. And the style and glamour of Audrey Hepburn. She's all this and much more. All wrapped up in a petite and stylish package. Her  astonishing style spills from within her and unto the meticulous details of her designs. And her gracious service is nothing short of EXCELLENT! You can just tell she designed and worked with a smile the whole way through.

Here she is ~ Lauren


And, drum roll please.....






It's like giving birth without the mess or pain. Only pure joy and the relief you feel knowing that your baby is here in the world.... healthy and gorgeous!

Thank you again, Lauren. You're hard work and diligence has blown away my expectations and our logo is every bit the way I wanted and envisioned it.... but waaaaay better! The way you encapsulated all the elements I wanted is phenomenal! You're delivery and execution is every sense of the word, remarkable! And your patience and endurance in putting up with my requests, unfathomable.
Thank you, thank you. With all of my heart! Thank you!

Cheers & xx,

~Paola


Loving Hearts Captured Photography

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, just like Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paola, I am seriously in love with your branding !!! It has such a fabulous feel to it - great colours and fabulous style :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!