Tuesday, February 16, 2010

{Client Thank You's} ~ Lauren & John

It just doesn't get any better than this. We arrive home yesterday from a shoot with one of our favorite families and what's awaiting our arrival? A dainty little package by our door step. As I approached closer and closer, my cheers of glee set of the happy meter to oblivion! Stationary. Pretty stationary. On exquisite linen paper (my favorite of all textures). And to top off my decadent make believe Paradise Cake (~ which Jorge ate, by the way....), my logo is proudly showcased on the front. Ahhhhh... pure bliss!!

As if I'm not ecstatic to the max already, I open their Thank You card, only to discover one of the photos I took of them on their session as the cover of the intricately designed card. Through the years, Jorge has known my infinite appreciation for cards. Birthday cards. Anniversary cards. Just Because cards. I love receiving them as much as I love giving them. This is definitely something I inherited from my Papa. He's an awesome card shopper. Always picking out the perfect card for the right ocassion. This card is has landed in my top 5 faves!!

Thank YOU, Lauren and John, for such an amazing time and for being the most awesome pair of lovebird models eva!!! And my gratitude for my kick-bootie logo ~~~~ WOOHOO!!!! More than words!!! (Ooh, remember that little ditty?)




Cheers!!

Loving Hearts Captured Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!