Monday, December 21, 2009

{Family Portrait Session} ~ Eddie + Christine

Near and dear. These are the first two words that popped into my head as I thought about this family. They're my extended family. And anytime you have an extension of something, especially people, you know it darn special. Enough said... do you want me to break down to tears? Ye-ah... I'm sure you do! Not gonna happen!! Well... maybe just one tear...








I love you, my family, with all the emotion you could possibly drain out off me. Times spent with you is always so magicly delicious! And speaking of delicious - Boiling Crab. You (3...) and us 3. Anytime after 3 (apparently).


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!