Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{Family Portrait Session} ~ Mike + Kristy (Pt. Deux)

Here are a few more from Mike & Kristy's Christmas shoot. I love a family who really does-up Christmas. The lights, tree, decorations, and most importantly, the love. How cute is this? The stockings you'll see hanging from their mantle were from their childhood. And now, precious little Katelyn is following suite. Her grandma made hers like daddy's! Made me a bit envious, but in a good way (is there such a thing??) because I wished for that second when they told me the story behind their handcrafted stockings, I wished Jorge and I had a little tangible tradition for the holidays from our childhood to pass unto our children. At least it's never too late to start one. Christmas p-jammies are in the works for Christmas morning! Anyone know where we can find the adult size jammies with the footsies attached?





Can't get enough of little Katelyn? I know, neither can I! Check her out at little miss katelyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!