Tuesday, December 22, 2009

{Family Portrait Session} ~ Pop's Shoot

You have how many people in your family? I was glad we were on chat in FB when I thought this outloud because if she heard me, there would have been a hint of exhaustion tone in my voice. But I grapped my "big girl" underoos and said "Sure thing! Anything for your family!" And seriously, on the latter part, I would do it willingly because of the love I have for my fellow WaMu-ians. Only a select few, like the Delta Force, would get that. Let's keep it that way.... =D




This is Pop. He turned 74 and his request was to have a photograph of all his children, grandchildren, & great-grandchildren. Isn't he & Ma sweet in these next few photos?





More to come in another post with more photos from this shoot. Stay tuned...

http://plrphotography.showitsite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!