Friday, January 22, 2010

Truly Posh

There came a time in my life, a stage perhaps, when Posh was a way of life. My hair, dare I say, was "posh". I accessorized poshly. I wore heels to the grocery store. Posh, not slutty! I even read biographies and autobiographies of Posh herself.

It was a stage I'm telling you! This was right after my wedding and hubby gave me the green light to chop off my Rapunzel length locks.

My hair had since grown (and then sadly, chopped off again after childbirth hormones kicked in), the accessories have narrowed down to maybe a pair of earrings, but always my wedding rings & donated the books to Goodwill. I know there's someone else out there who can use a good lesson is poshness. And heels(?) - HA! Only if it's boot season! Seasons change, people change. (Did anyone else hear that? Was that Expose singing in the background? "It's been so long since I found you, but it feels like yesterday-yay...")

One thing I'm not giving up however, are my Posh Berries! They entered our lives almost a year ago and we're not loosening the ties between us. Who dares come between me and those succelent, juicy, oh-so sweet strawberries, decked out in its multi-flavored chocolate garb? Not anyone who knows me well, that's for sure! And I'm not being overly picky or spoiled, but no other, so-called, chocolate covered strawberry can compare to Posh Berries & Confections. Their design has actual style. Their toppings are countless, and they offer so many different flavors of chocolate in a variety of colors. My fave, thus far, was their Easter collection. Too adorable, makes you squeel like a giddy teenage girl, cute!!

I had the awesome opportunity to photograph their deliciousness & design their virtual flyers. Here are a few... and please, I'm warning you now... these images may solicit uncontrollable drooling (or in the words of our close friend, "drueling").



The following image contains their prices for this year's Valentine's Day Collection.
These prices are subject to change for future collections.
Plus, there are much more toppings than listed below. Have a fave topping?
Let them know and they'll specialize your order!



The taste, the style, the price... they can't be beat! Plus, their strawberries come from our local farmer in our city and are picked fresh every morning for their orders, made specificially the same day (and delivered the same day as well). And I know first hand, that these are individually made with love and care! Mrs. Posh Berries herself is jsut that type of person! I can't wait for the day when we can do a shoot together!

If you're interested, and I know you are, you've drooled on your keyboard without you knowing it, give them a ring-a-ding-ding @ 909-631-3671 or email them at poshberries@live.com and they'll be more than happy to chat with you. That's just the way they roll!

~ Cheers!

Loving Hearts Captured Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!