Monday, January 4, 2010

Pondering

I sit here at times, pondering. Just pondering. At what? Even I don't know. Today however, I was pondering on my "day" job. How thankful I am to still have it. No matter how slow we've become as the outcome of last year's bursting bubble, our company has survived and has managed to stay afloat. Though we've downsized in personnel and suite size, I'm thankful to still be here. Regardless, of the exact opposite, of a super-sized paycheck that we were so blessed and sadly, taken advantage of when we did receive it years past, at least we are employed. Employed by the most understanding and sympathetic (most of the time), boss ever! I mean, hello! How many other people can bring their toddler to work with them on a daily basis and have the entire office notified when naptime is in schedule?

Below is a corkboard posted up on my rather white walled-office with images that make me smile on an otherwise, dreary day.


And the pic below is of someone who will always make me smile on any type of day.

Both photos are taken with my handy dandy iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!