Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{Vintage Tuesday} ~ Ready... & Action!

As an homage to my "Vintage Tuesdays", I decided to revamp some images taken in good ol', 2009. As I was playing around with my brand new, vintage (oxymoronic, I know) actions, things really started to click into place. I love the way my images morphed as if from another time, another generation from the past. This doesn't mean that I'll be abandoning the eye-popping color I usually crave for. It's just another way to express what I'm feeling. A way to express what the image is thirsting for in my mind. And a way to introduce where I see and which direction I wish for Loving Hearts Captured to take off on. Join me on my vintage quest through these images. Enjoy, and if you like what you see, check back often to see where this takes us!


Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments & the love and fuzzy warmness it brings!! Thanks for stopping by. You are always welcome!